The EADP will provide 20 fellowships (travel grants of €250 each) for early career scholars to attend the 19th European Conference on Developmental Psychology in Athens.
- 1. You need to be a member of EADP
- 2. You need to be a PhD student or you defended your PhD in 2015 or later
- 3. The abstract of your presentation (poster or paper) was accepted by the scientific committee
- 4. You registered to attend the conference
- 5. You do not get sufficient funding elsewhere to cover your full travel and accommodation costs
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
You can apply for EADP travel fellowship until April 28th 2019 as follows:
Please send the following documents in ONE file labeled with yourname.EADP_fellowship as Word (.docx) file to Dr. Sevgi Bayram Özdemir at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1. Current CV including education and major academic achievements (max 1 A4 page)
- 2. Description of your research (max 500 words)
- 3. Motivation letter (max 100 words statement explaining how attending the EADP conference will help advancing your career and work)
- 4. Title and abstract of your accepted presentation at the EADP conference
- 5. Notification that you registered to attend the EADP conference
The committee consists of Dr. Sevgi Bayram Özdemir, Dr. Cintia Rodriguez, and Dr. Maja Schachner. The committee will review all applications and select 20 EADP fellows. Fellows will be selected based on their academic merit and quality of their accepted presentations. Applicants from economically disadvantaged countries will be given priority. Applicants will be notified whether their applications were successful not later than May 15th 2019.