SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDEDThe deadline for submission of Symposia is January 31st, 2019
All symposia are selected by the Scientific Program Committee.
In order to submit a proposal, please follow the submission guidelines below:
2. Title, author name(s), affiliation(s), corresponding author details, keywords and abstract are written in Times New Roman, 12pt and presented on a single A4 page as a separate Word. Doc file. Download a copy of the Sample Abstract file here (SampleAbstract.docx).
3. Title: max. 150 characters including spaces, text-align: justify, in bold, in upper and lower case.
4. Blank line
5. Author(s)’ family names followed by first name initial, in upper and lower case (e.g., Davies J.) and aligned left. Authors with different affiliations are noted with superscripts (1, 2, etc.) after their name. Name of author presenting is underlined.
6. Author(s)’ affiliation(s) (institution, department, address, city, postcode, country), aligned left.
7. Corresponding Author’s details (e-mail address, tel., fax number including country and area code).
8. Blank line
9. Keywords: max. 5 words aligned left.
10. Blank line
11. Abstract text: Abstract should be 300 words, maximum one page, text-align: justify.
12. Standard abbreviations may be used in the abstract. Special or unusual abbreviations should be put in parentheses, after the spelled-out version which should appear in the narrative of the sentence.
13. Abstracts should clearly state:
2. Biological Processes: Neuroscience and Genetics
3. Biological Processes: Psychophysiology
4. Cognitive Processes
5. Developmental Disabilities
6. Developmental Psychopathology
7. Diversity, Equity & Social Justice
8. Education, Schooling
10. Health, Growth, Injury
11. Language, Communication
12. Methods, History, Theory
13. Moral Development
14. Parenting & Parent-Child Relationships
15. Perceptual, Sensory, Motor
16. Prevention and Interventions
18. School Readiness/Childcare
19. Social Cognition
20. Social Policy
21. Social Relationships
22. Social, Emotional, Personality
23. Technology, Media & Child Development
Should you need any information about the process of Abstract Submission or the Conference you may contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.