Guidelines for poster
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Posters should be set up and dismantled on the following days and times:
A. Friday August 30th, 2019, and Saturday, August 31st, 2019
Posters will be placed between 08.00 and 08.30 am, each of these days
Posters must be dismantled at the end of these days between 18.00 and 18.30 pm.
B. Sunday, August 1st, 2019
Posters will be placed between 09.00 and 09.30 am
Posters must be dismantled that day between 17.00 and 17.30 pm
During poster sessions presenting authors are encouraged to stand by their poster in order to discuss their work with interested delegates.
Preparation of posters:
Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
- • Posters must be prepared on one sheet
- • It is recommended that your poster be at most 0,80 cm wide x 120 cm high (portrait).
- • Please use the top of the poster to state both the title and authors as mentioned in the submitted abstract.
- • Please make sure that the text, illustrations etc. are legible from a distance of two metres.
- • The Congress Secretariat will assist poster presenters in installing their posters with tape - no pins can be used!
- • Please check the final programme or ask the people of the organising bureau, Global Events, who will be at the registration desk for the poster board number assigned to your poster and use the board with that number.
We encourage you to prepare a few copies of your poster in A4 or in A3 folded format which participants can take it away.
SAMPLE OF POSTER: