SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDEDThe deadline for submission of Abstracts is January 31st, 2019
The Organizing and the Scientific Committee of the 19th European Conference on Developmental Psychology invite you to submit papers for individual presentations (Oral or Poster). All presentations will be subject to review for scientific merit by the international scientific committee, and have to be submitted via the conference web site in the following subject areas:
2. Biological Processes: Neuroscience and Genetics
3. Biological Processes: Psychophysiology
4. Cognitive Processes
5. Developmental Disabilities
6. Developmental Psychopathology
7. Diversity, Equity & Social Justice
8. Education, Schooling
9. Family Context & Processes
10. Health, Growth, Injury
11. Language, Communication
12. Methods, History, Theory
14. Parenting & Parent-Child Relationships
15. Perceptual, Sensory, Motor
16. Prevention and Interventions
17. Race, Ethnicity, Culture, Context
18. School Readiness/Childcare
19. Social Cognition
20. Social Policy
21. Social Relationships
22. Social, Emotional, Personality
23. Technology, Media & Child Development
Please find below some useful information about abstract submission and the prerequisites.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official conference publications.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants. Registration fees must be received by the Secretariat by May 31st, 2019 to ensure inclusion of the abstract in the Conference publications and be scheduled for presentation.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented in other related conferences.
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- The body of the abstract text should be up to 300 words or less.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Title, author name(s), affiliation(s), corresponding author details, keywords and abstract are written in Times New Roman, 12pt and presented on a single A4 page as a separate Word. Doc file. Download a copy of the Sample Abstract file here (SampleAbstract.docx).
- Title: max. 150 characters including spaces, text-align: justify, in bold, in upper and lower case.
- Blank line
- Author(s)’ family names followed by first name initial, in upper and lower case (e.g., Davies J.) and aligned left. Authors with different affiliations are noted with superscripts (1, 2, etc.) after their name. Name of author presenting is underlined.
- Author(s)’ affiliation(s) (institution, department, address, city, postcode, country), aligned left.
- Corresponding Author’s details (e-mail address, tel., fax number including country and area code).
- Blank line
- Keywords: max. 5 words aligned left.
- Blank line
- Abstract text: Abstract should be 300 words, maximum one page, text-align: justify.
- Standard abbreviations may be used in the abstract. Special or unusual abbreviations should be put in parentheses, after the spelled-out version which should appear in the narrative of the sentence.
- Abstracts should clearly state:
Background and aims
- In order to submit your abstract, you must fill in the Abstract Submission form.
- After submitting your abstract, you will receive through e-mail a unique number which will be your reference number for all your communications with the secretariat or any further inquiries you might have.
- You can use your reference number in order to update your abstract should you need to make any updates or amendment to your already submitted abstract.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Abstract Book.
ABSTRACT SELECTION AND PRESENTATION
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Presenting authors will be notified via e-mail by April 1st, 2019 regarding the status of their abstract submission.
Should you need any information about the process of Abstract Submission or the Conference you may contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.